Layout

Sunday 9 September 2012

Its amazing what you find...




......when you have a sort out. I have more rolls of dst than hobbycraft. I have for some reason 4 sunflower yellow promarkers - vaguely remember thinking thats a nice colour i have not got most times i stock up!!!..and the paper I so desperately scoured wolverhampton for - well why did i not look a bit deeper into my useful box!!
Its no good - I am going to have do like the advert - paint Roberts room bright yellow in the hope that he moves out and i can have more space.
I have managed to make a card today coloured with promarkers - mostly sunflower yellow!!! I will enter it in the following challenges:
toptiptuesday.blogspot.happy birthday
cutiepiechallenge no flowers
thesquirrelandthefox.blogspot anything goes

Now I have had a bit of a tidy up - I really want to put more cards on my blog so hope to see you all again soon xx

6 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the sweet image and yellow theme. xx
    ps I dont have sunflower yellow if you want to offload one lol!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous margrit.i love the sweet lion ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card! love the colours too! Thanks for Playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spotty this card and had to come and say, it would fit beautifully into Quirk Craft's NUMBER challenge at the moment!!

    (Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card Margrit, I just love your choice of image.

    Thanks so much for playing along with The Squirrel and The Fox, I hope to see you again soon!

    Hugs,
    Linda xx
    squirrelsnippets.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice "yellow" card Margrit. Have you got a "yellow" fetish, tee hee :-)


    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments