Layout

Tuesday 29 May 2012

I look like a Disney Princess

....unfortunately it's one of the lesser known beauties - Princess Quasimodo!!Felt really unwell over the weekend - cold like symptoms and its just got worse - had to take a day off work today and I hate doing that but I feel and look dreadful. When real princesses kiss frogs they get Prince Charming - I look like I have kissed a few frogs and they have passed on scabby yucky blisters on my lips. I am just going to wrap up and feel sorry for myself - one of the hottest days of the year and i am sniffling and shivering....so no cards to show.

May have caught chill from this 'sunny' day we had in florida


3 comments:

  1. Oh dear Maggie, sorry to hear your not feeling well hope your feeling better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw i hope your feel better soon margrit.take care.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better soon. Take care. You have a lovely blog. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments