Layout

Saturday 14 July 2012

Off to the Barn Dance



I am off to a Barn Dance tonight at my church - it's a fund raiser for the church  theatre group. Their last production was Annie. So I have made this to put in the raffle - its an altered notebook. Along with a lot of the other skills I am lacking in - is dance and co-ordination. Last time I went with John we finished a barn dance - the caller said 'You have now returned to your original partner' I was standing facing a lady and John was holding the hand of a very bewildered old gentleman!!!
I am entering this in the following challenges
mosdigitalchallenge - dancing and singing
paperplaychallenges - music

Have a fab weekend - at least it has stopped raining!!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the image and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project, love the colours, layers and ribbons...stunning..Just popped over from Do Crafts Blog Hop. Have a great weekend Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely, a great idea for the raffle prize.
    Your did make me chuckle when you mentioned the barn dance!!
    Have a good evening
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Mo's digi suits this right down to the ground well done you :) Psssssss want my address just in case they want to donate their prize lol........

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Mo's digi suits this right down to the ground well done you :) Psssssss want my address just in case they want to donate their prize lol........

    ReplyDelete
  6. great prize, much better than wine or smellies. love the image and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card margrit.great image and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card, love the sentiment with the image! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments