Layout

Friday 3 August 2012

Fab at fifty



It seems ages since I have posted - I have been shattered this week - watching the Olympics sure takes it out of me - all that making tea and reaching for the remote.

Been really busy at work as well so crafting took a bit of a back burner - but found out its a colleagues birthday next week so wonderful Mo to the rescue and here is a quick card I made.I bought lots of DL card blanks when I started card making but did not use them all because I prefer the square but this image suits them best. I can even enter it in the following challenges

craftyribbonschallenge - spots and dots [spotty paper/bikini/ribbon]
ilovepromarkers - spots and stripes  [spotty ribbon/spotty bikini/stripy towel]
kaboodledoodles - birthday or any special day

8 comments:

  1. Far card Margrit , great image I'm sure they will be very pleased with it. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Margrit hope your well? i love the card it's fab with a great image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a great card Margrit. I love the image and the colours and layout are brilliant

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Fabulous card I love this image and the colours and shape are brill.
    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles Challenge and good luck
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning margrit.the image is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it1 What a fun card thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card. Great image and love your colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments