Layout

Friday, 26 October 2012

Lost the Plot

I definitely need to find the plot again It seems ages since I put anything on here - spent more time sorting [and buying] than making anything but I am determined to get some cards made this weekend.There is a craft fair at the local fruit farm on Sunday and that might inspire me.
The only thing I have made this week is an altered book. I met my lovely friend Wynn online on a cancer support site - we were both diagnosed the same week and went through the same treatment - we meet once or twice a year in Birmingham and spend ages drinking coffee and chatting up - I am truly blessed to have her in my life - here's the book I made her.
I will enter it in the following challenge
jellyparkchallenges pink and anything but a card
happycampers shabbychic

19 comments:

  1. A beautifully decorated book your friend will love it love all the details
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margrit that is a lovely book to give your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is beautiful, I am sure your friend will love it. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous book I'm sure your friend will love it. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Fantastic book. I think your friend will love it. I do xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. I love that special image and the colours and details you have added are gorgeous. I'm sure that Wynn will treasure this gift from you.
    Take care

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. a lovely gift for a special friend. sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous gift, I'm sure your friend will love it, it is gorgeous....Lorsx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful piece of work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this - wonderful decoration
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow this is gorgeous margrit.fab pretty colours and i love the sc image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like pink in all it's different shades - your friend will love the altered book and the image is just so sassy and cheeky - all works together really well

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful card x thank you so much for joining us at happy campers this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous creation love the colours and image

    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful creation, I'm sure your friend will love it!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is really cute, thanks so much for joining us at Jellypark. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous project, love the image you have used, thanks for joining our challenge at Jellypark, Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful Book Margrit, Love it, I love altering things, love the colours and the image xx
    Thanks for joining in with us at Happy Campers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments