Layout

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year

Amazing myself here by posting and I have actually finished a card today - thats one resolution I would like to keep - making more cards and blogging more often [as well as lose 20 stone - win the lottery - be less cynical - get fit - keep in touch more - and drive further and get out of second gear!!]
Had a lovely quiet christmas and a quieter new year which suited me fine. Last night I spoke to my pen-pal in Canada which was wonderful she is a crafter called wendy.
Anyway my friend at work has just had her 5th grandchild [not that i am jealous!!!] so I have made a card for the new baby.
I can enter it in to the following challenges
bunnyzoescrafts - celebration
crazychallenge - easel card
papermakeupstamps.- anything goes with a digi

Off to find something to eat that does not contain calories - altho it would be a shame to waste all the christmas bits still lurking - thought of another resolution - get some willpower.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card, such a sweet image and love the way you have done the sentiment and pretty flowers. Hope you manage to stick to your resolutions xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Margrit.
    Your card is gorgeous, I love the cute image and pretty detailing. The way you have personalised it makes the card even more special.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, Happy New Year my most special friend - loved talking with you last night, what a surprise!!! You are truly my inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so stunning margrit.gorgeous pretty image and colours :D
    Happy New Year :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggie as fully expected it's gorgeous. I can't wait to see it for real and deliver it on Monday. Thank you so very much. Lots of love Bernice xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Makeover!
    <3 Emily L.-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely easel card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Valentina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this image. Might just have to steal some from you. LOL.
    Angy XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments