Layout

Saturday 30 March 2013

Making Music


I know Lily of the Valley have bought out lots of new fab stamps but I still like the cute older ones with the little boys and girls. This is a card using one of the first LOTV stamp - the little boy is so sweet. I have at last bought a sizzix star die so that will be appearing quite often!!
Had a nice day today just tatting and colouring - I am determined to make more cards over the next few days - as I tidy up - its amazing what old favourites you find!!
This card can be entered into the following challenges
pinkgemchallengeblog - make it cute
sketchsaturday - sketch
creativecornerchallenge - anything goes

Off to declutter....as if!!!

12 comments:

  1. Do like this card, nice layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fab,great image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter to you and yours Margrit
    I love the older stamps as well lol, fab new star!
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. these all work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My BIL is in a band and this card would just fit the bill for him I love it! Thanks for sharing. Looking for the hanglar image any time now (when I get off the blog hop)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Beautiful card, using my favourite paper and one of my favourite stamps, this is fabulous. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab card, I love how the little puppy is singing along with his little nose in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous male card margrit.great image and i love the stars :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh what a cute card! I love the image and the matching of the music paper. Great card. thanks for joining our AG challenge at creative corner challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely love your work you have done here
    thank you so much for sharing it at Creative Corner Challenges this week
    Love Mel

    ReplyDelete
  11. very sweet

    Thanks for joining us at sketch saturday this week
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments