Layout

Thursday 18 April 2013

blooming technology!!



I can't get my printer to work - brand new ink as well - everything pink - googled it ans still nort sorted - got the old printer out - thats run out - bought new inks and its patchy...aaargrhhhh. Think I will cut my losses and buy a new one. Luckily I had this image already printed off.
I have coloured it in greens and yellows - very springy colours. I can enter it in to the following challenges
mosdigitalchallenge - spring
milkcoffeechallenge - spring
totallygorjuss - spring shades

5 comments:

  1. Sorry about your printer, technology always seems to go at the worst times like when you want to "Play"... Your card is just beautiful. Thanks for playing along at Mo's this week.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Margrit! Thanks for sharing it with us at Mo's Challenge Blog:) i hope your printer works now!

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning margrit.gorgeous colours and design and the image is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Margrit, thank you for you lovely comment on my card. I thought I would return the sentiment.
    Your card here is just lovely, such a gorgeous image, and colours look fine. Design is great.
    I was really interested by your story and how brave to do the absailing, Good to meet you and wish you continued good health, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful card. Many thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments